Canis Media Console
Our Canis Media Console is an embodiment of contemporary design infused with an eclectic flair that perfectly marries aesthetics with functionality. This modern take is a fusion of eucalyptus veneers and aluminum elements. The eucalyptus–veneered frames, elegantly standing on aluminum bases featuring a luxurious lacquered-gold finish, not only amplify the versatility of this console but also infuse it with a glamorous essence that adds a touch of opulence to any setting.
- Canis Media Consoles are handcrafted from smoked eucalyptus veneer, glass plank and solid mahogany supported by MDF.
- Bases are made of aluminum tubes coated with a lacquered gold finish for a protective layer and a subtle sheen.
- Craftsman–built media consoles use reinforced mortise–&–tenon, corner–block, and biscuit joinery for sturdiness and stability.
- Metal hardware features a lacquered-gold finish.
- Frame surfaces feature hand–stained smoked eucalyptus veneers.
- Canis cabinetry features 3 (three) adjustable interior shelves made of glass. The shelving provides multiple compartments.
- Four cabinet doors are mounted on soft–close hinges.
- Levelers on the bottom of each base ensure the media consoles sit evenly and prevent scratches over the floor.
- The Canis Media Console weighs 126 kg (277.78 lb).